Sunday, July 5, 2009

Emma's first pool day!

On the fourth of July we went over to my in-laws for a BBQ and some swimming. We had a great time and it was even better because we got to put little Emma in her baby swim suit and let her be in the pool for the first time. She loved it! Whenever we tried to lift her out of the water she would cry until she was back in. I sat with her on the second step so that she was in my arms and in the water and she curled up on me and slept. She didn't even mind when her brother splashed her with water. :-)



3 comments:

karen said...

she's still the cutest--sounds like you guys had a great (and long!) trip to California. my old roommate from BYU's parents had a condo in Pismo, it was so beautiful there! Too bad we got in a horrible wreck on the way back to Fresno :(

hi to all...

karen said...

oh, and by the way, are you related to the Earley's, and if so, how? I know a David Earley, etc. and think I'm related to them also somehow...I saw a bunch of Earley names on your blog list.

the cakes said...

I can't believe that she slept while in the pool?! That's awesome! We went to the beach over the 4th and I was so glad June slept or she would've just eaten as much sand as possible.
I'm so happy to hear that your doing well. I'm sure you're a fantastic mama.
: )