Sunday, July 5, 2009

California Vacation (Part 4)

When we stayed down in Orange County we got a chance to take the kids to my old stomping grounds. In Cerritos we had an AMAZING library. I've never seen anything like it and the kids LOVE it. Michael had such a good time. As much as he loves to read he was in heaven surrounded by so many books! Outside there were ponds, shooting water for the kids to play in, and a tree that when my mom was younger had fallen over and managed to have 4 trees grow from that one fallen one. Makes for an AWESOME climbing tree! That evening we got a chance to have dinner with my "aunt" Eloisa and her family. She has been one of my mom's best friends since grade school and I always thought of her as my Aunt. She REALLY wanted to be pictured on my blog...so a promise is a promise. ;-P

Pond with beautiful fish & shooting water

Dolphin water fun! Michael got shot with some water. He LOVED it!
Floor to ceiling ocean fish tank
Indoor Tree
Touching the World!
Walking the plank of the light house
Reading books
Climbing the tree with the big kids!
"Aunt" Eloisa

0 comments: