Sunday, July 5, 2009

California Vacation (Part 1)

Adam had to go to southern California for a week for a wrestling camp. Since he wasn't going to be home my mom, the kids and I headed out to our favorite place... Pismo Beach! My mom and I use to go every year and stay in a beautiful hotel overlooking the ocean! It was the best place to enjoy the cool weather, relax, and just escape from every day living. I was really excited to introduce my kids to one of the best places on earth! On our way to Pismo and on our way back we got to stop and see some of our family and friends. We were able to have dinner with my grandma and my great grandma and introduce them to our new addition (Emma). It was really neat to see 5 generations together. It's so rare. We also got to spend time with my Aunt Khristie, Uncle Brandon, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Kelton, and cousins Ryan and Ashley. Ryan and Michael are not TOO far apart in age and they had a blast! They played basketball, cars, t-ball, and even bounced in the bounce house that Uncle Brandon blew up for them in the backyard. Michael interacted so well and had such a good time! It was REALLY hard to get him to leave. It was so great to see everyone!

5 generations


Uncle Kelton, Aunt Lisa, Cousin Ryan & Emma

Uncle Brandon and Emma

Aunt Khristie & Emma

Cousin Ashley

Cousin Ryan & Michael's new best friend. :-)

Michael on the bounce house


0 comments: