Monday, October 31, 2011

Michael's 1st Primary Program...

I wish I had thought to get a picture of Michael in his suit today, but I forgot. Michael had his first primary program today at church. The program was awesome! All those little kids up there saying their little parts and singing beautiful songs in unison... it's my favorite Sunday of the whole year! This Sunday was SOOO much better than all the rest! This Sunday Michael got to do his first part in the program! We were nervous that he wouldn't get up there because he is so shy, but he did! Then we were nervous he wouldn't say his part because he is so shy, but he did that too!!! I was SO beyond proud of him! His part was "Noah, because he saved the animals from the flood." It was so beautiful! I was just giddy with excitement and he was so proud of himself. Just glowing ear to ear.

0 comments: