Thursday, October 13, 2011

Michael:

Michael is .... interesting. haha. He is a very special little man. He loves school and has made friends really quickly. He is a total Casanova! He has girlfriends all over this town. I would say the most serious one is at school. Kyli. She is 4 or 5 years old. She waits at her classroom door every school day for Michael to get to school. She loves him to pieces. As soon as they see each other they run into each others arms and hug until I pull them apart. haha. Then the routine plays itself out again when I go to pick him up to go home. They are adorable together and call each other boyfriend and girlfriend.
Michael is a big helper. He loves to play the Wii's big game hunter with his daddy. He also loves to help daddy to yard work (as portrayed in the photos). He is constantly getting into mischief with his sisters. Mostly Emma. They are always sneaking off quietly and I have to go figure out what they are doing that they shouldn't be. Pulling all the blankets, towels and sheets out of the linen closet, or ripping open bags of sand in the shed (boy was that a mess!) or dropping fun things into the toilet to see if it will sink or float. haha.
My little boy is about to turn 4 and I just can't believe he is growing up so fast! He is doing amazing at school! He use to be so shy and although he still has his moments, he is making a lot of friends and has become the leader of the playground. He is also picking up everything he is taught so quickly. He is doing incredible with math (thank goodness he got his daddy's math skills!) and his letters and words. He is so smart! I always knew it, but seeing his school work in comparison to the other kids in his class at the same age or a year older... I'm continually impressed!
I love him so so much! He is my oldest but he will always be my baby boy. He still takes the time to cuddle with me and when I'm not feeling well he gives me kisses on my cheek and asks if he can get me anything. He has the kindest heart in the world! He can have a little devil in him, but that's what keeps it interesting. haha.
He has gotten really into this show "Fresh Beat Band". He has developed a love for hip hop and dancing. Watching him is adorable! We got some video that can not be beat. I love watching him come out of his shell!



0 comments: