Wednesday, November 30, 2011

School Pictures!

I was so excited for my kids to have their first school pictures. The backgrounds were beautiful and I was just so excited! Then I got to school to pick the kids up and was told that they both struggled while taking pictures and that they weren't able to get any good ones. Then they asked if I would help get their pictures. So we went back to where everything was set up and it ended up taking like 2 hours to get the pictures and they kept messing up their hair. It was not their best day. The photographer was great and even offered to get a couple shots of Hailey. Hailey was not dressed for pictures, nor had I done her hair, but they still turned out great. We got a few pictures that I really liked. Here they are: Next up.... family pictures! :-)

0 comments: