Sunday, October 30, 2011

Michael's 4th Birthday!!!

My baby boy is not a baby anymore! He's not even a toddler... he is a big boy! He is so grown up! I admit that I wanted him to have a pirate birthday party. I had this great idea to do a treasure hunt with pirate hats and treasure maps, but my little boy got his way and we did a spiderman party. He is a bit obsessed with spiderman right now. It was a great party! We had family and friends, lots of fun, and delicious cake and cupcakes (that my good friend made... she is so talented!!!) I also have to admit that I totally failed with pictures. I was enjoying the party so much that I totally forgot to take pictures until the party was nearly over. It was an awesome day anyways and Michael had a blast (which is the whole point).


(Michael blowing out his candles)


(Michael's best friend Wilson and his little brother Bret)


(Michael's buddies Sawyer and Hudson)


(Tyler, Carson & Makalya)


(Emma & Bret... she loves him... hehe)


(Michael enjoying his cupcake... silly smile)

0 comments: