Sunday, July 1, 2012

Having Fun!

Being a mom is so awesome! Being a stay at home mom is even better! I have the opportunity to see everything and provide my kids with fun activities, learning, and more! Here are a few pictures that I snapped over the last couple months.

Mommy & Michael


The kids helping me make our Sunday morning waffles



The kids cuddling with daddy after his long day at work


The kids took out pretty much every DVD we own and set them up in rows (Don't worry... I made them clean it up. lol)


We made an elaborate fort! The picture doesn't do it justice. It took up our entire dining room wall to wall. It had 2 seperate tunnels and 3 rooms. One for each kid. We have a globe light that I put in the center of the fort to give them light and even put my laptop in there with a movie on for them to watch. Sooo much fun!!!


Before we went on our camping trip I was teaching the kids what to do if they saw a bear. With all the recent bear attacks out here I thought it was a good idea. They were so darn cute about it that I had to take some video for all to see:

0 comments: