Monday, October 26, 2009

Michael 2 yr old birthday!

This year for Michael's birthday he decided he wanted a Madagascar theme! He has been obsessed with part one and two of that movie for months now! His dad and I can recite pretty much the entire movie line for line of both part one and part two of the Madagascar movies. We are grateful he chose such funny and entertaining movies to be his favorites though. :-)
Michael had so many people come to his birthday. It was so great! Lots of friends and family and plenty of kids for Michael to play with! He had such a great time and we had a great time visiting with everyone.
I can't believe my little boy is already 2!!! It's crazy to think how time goes by so quickly. I didn't' get as many pictures as I would have liked but I was so busy trying to keep everything moving and being hostess that I didn't get as many photo's as I would have liked. However, family and friends brought their cameras and took lots of pictures that I haven't gotten onto my computer yet, so for now here are a few and there will be more to come! Oh...and the reason he has no shirt on is because he spilled his punch down his front and it was sticky and he took it off. :-) Plus....I think he was just trying to show off for the girls. haha :-) Just like his daddy. :-)

0 comments: