Friday, August 14, 2009

Trip to the Lake!

Adam has been complaining that he hadn't gone to the lake much this year and when he does go, how much he misses his kids. Larry had been telling me how he hadn't gone to the lake much this year either so I put two and two together and we planned an outing. It wasn't Michael's first time to the lake, but he didn't remember the times before because he was so little. This was Emma's first time though. They both had SO much fun! Michael did not want to leave. We had to pull him out of the water with promises of coming back again soon. This morning when he woke up all he could talk about was the lake and telling me that he wanted to go back to the 'wa wa'.
:-)

1 comments:

karen said...

Seriously how is it that your kids are the cutest?

about the photos--I've just discovered and become obsessed with a photoshopping thing called Picassa. I don't know if Marc bought it or downloaded it but it was on my computer and so I started playing with it and it's awesome! you start with normal photos and just doctor them up the way you like--that's why they look like they could be in a magazine because I have the tools to make them look cool (fuzzy edges, etc)

anyways, hopefully you guys are coming over on Sunday for the Tobler shindig! It'll be fun. And hot. (thankfully we'll be inside...) see ya after 4:00 Sunday!