Saturday, September 12, 2009

Emma is growing so fast!

Emma is already over 4 months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying! Michael and Emma are opposites, and yet they both love each other so much. Emma is very laid back and smiles constantly! We rarely ever hear her cry. She rolls all over the place and scoots backwards and army crawls forwards. She is constantly moving! I put her on her little quilted blanket in the front room while I change Michael's diaper and before I know it, she's off the blanket and halfway across the room trying to get to where we are. I look down at her and there she is smiling up at me with that knowing smile. :-) She is also a typical girl. She is already talking constantly. She will just go on and on and giggle and smile. It's the most adorable thing to sit and listen to all of her coo's and wonder what in the world she could be talking about. She is precious and we are enjoying every second of her! She will smile at anyone, but the person that gets her to laugh most often, simply by being in the same room, is her big brother Michael. He just has to look in her direction and she busts up laughing. I love the bond the two of them share. He wants to show her everything and teach her everything. He always makes sure that we don't leave without her. Too cute! How blessed we are to have such a beautiful loving family. I am so grateful that my kids have each other so close in age. They will be able to hold on to that for the rest of their lives and lean on each other. Sure there will be a period of time when they hate each other, but that will pass. :-)


0 comments: