Friday, December 16, 2011

Family Pictures 2011!

Family pictures this year was fun. We went to Anthem Park. They have a huge jungle gym, big grassy area, beautiful lake, gazebo, water fun, and a cool train running through the park. It was a great place to get pictures. Of course trying to get pictures of our three small kids sitting still at a park is impossible. That's why we are so grateful to our photographer, Polly, for chasing after our kids and capturing these great pictures. We were pretty sure we would get zero usable pictures with how crazy excited the kids were, but some how she managed to get some really great ones! Our family picture was certainly tougher. The kids were never all looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. However, I like these because it portrays the truth of our family: laughter, happiness, and pure chaos. haha. It's perfect! The individual shots are so cute. They show our kids personalities perfectly. Hailey is sweet and calm. Emma is a free spirit down to the core, and Michael is sometimes serious and other times and total comedian.



Love this shot. Adam and I just smiling as our kids run wild behind us.


My sweetie :-)


I love this shot. I didn't even know she was taking a picture.


Look at the joy on my boys faces. So sweet!


I could have died when I realized that I didn't' get any shots with me and Emma. Hailey was being really clingy to me and Emma to her daddy. So I took one when I got home. haha.


See what I mean.... daddy's little girl.


Look at the smile on her face. She could have stayed there all day.


Hailey loved the train!


Mommy's little girl.


This tree was so awesome!


My Angel!


Michael's serious look....


And here is the comedian. :-)


My free spirit. She got there, ripped her bow out of her hair and took off!


Such a sweet baby girl.

0 comments: