Monday, May 2, 2011

Visit with Pratt Family!

Autumn



Ellie & Emma (already best buds)



Uncle Scott & Aunt Niki






My Uncle Scott lives in California and I have not seen him in many many years. Probably 10 years. We lost touch with each other awhile ago and then thanks to facebook we found each other! My uncle was planning to come out here with his beautiful, sweet and wonderful wife Niki and their two adorable girls Ellie and Autumn. They were staying with friends in Mesa so they could go see the baseball training out that way. I was so excited to have them over for Sunday dinner. It was a wonderful time! I love them all so much and can't wait until we can see them again! Being close with family is wonderful and I will make sure to never lose contact with them again. :-)

0 comments: