Monday, May 2, 2011

Trip to California!

Kids ready for the trip!






Michael ready for a pillow fight at the hotel!






Hailey loving the fishes in the pond at the library






Michael got to touch a fish!!!






Emma taking it all in with Boompa






Boompa & Hailey enjoying the dolphin splash pad @ the library






Oh Emma....water baby.






Michael showing Hailey the floor to ceiling fish tank at the library






Hailey was born for the beach!






Michael building his sand turtles


Adam had to go to Virginia Beach for Wrestling Nationals a few weeks back. The kids would miss him terribly so I decided to plan a trip of our own to take their minds off of it. My mom had a day off work so we left Friday for California! We stayed in a hotel close to the Ocean. We did trips to the worlds most awesome Library (in my opinion :-) and the beach! We had such a fantastic time! We got to visit my grandma in Chino as well, but I forgot to take my camera in. My mom got some on hers so I'm hoping to get those updated to my computer soon. I think it's amazing that my kids not only get to see their great grandma but also their Great-great grandma! She is not in the best of health but she still enjoyed visiting with the kids. Its always great when my mom can come cause my grandma and her are just the best of friends. When they get together it's like nothing had changed. So anyways...I'll get those photos up ASAP. But for now...here are the pictures from library and the beach!

0 comments: