Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cute Kids....

I take random pictures when the kids are being adorable or when something funny happens. The other day we were playing out front waiting for daddy to get home (the kids favorite time of the day!--mine too! But who wouldn't want that handsome man coming home to you! :-)) There was a can of mountain dew that I was drinking (I know I'm horrible but I don't do it often and I was going on VERY little sleep so I needed a little something to keep me moving.) Michael was so excited and put up his little fingers and said "Momma, please just a little sip." So I gave in because he's so darn cute and said "Just a little sip." He nursed that sip forever! haha. As much as his Grandpa Weeden loves mountain dew I knew that this picture would make him smile. :-)

Emma is a true girly girl but she also LOVES to be outside and play in the dirt. She just sits her little booty down and starts covering her arms and legs in dirt. She gets the biggest smile on her face when she is discovered. :-)

We had a lot of left over balloons from Emma's birthday party. Michael had the smart idea to put them all in the little corner between the couches and jump in them. He has been having a blast every since! He even dragged daddy into the corner and they buried themselves in balloons. :-)



(Michael sucking down a very long 'sip' of mountain dew)



(Emma playing in the dirt and covering her legs)



(Michael in his balloon pit)



(Daddy & Michael in the balloon pit)

1 comments:

Maren said...

You do have the cutest kids. It was fun to see all teh pictures of your happy family