Friday, March 12, 2010

Visit with Papa Pratt

Recently my dad came in for a visit. He lives in California so he doesn't make it out here very often. I couldn't believe how quickly my shy kids took to him. Michael was Papa's best friend after about 5 minutes. He wouldn't go anywhere without him. Papa had to carry him everywhere, play with all his toys with him and he wouldn't even let me get him out of his car seat....had to be papa. :-) It was adorable and I loved seeing it! Emma was the same. She loved playing with papa and was constantly begging for his attention. We got some of the cutest video's of Papa teaching Emma to play soccer and her laughing hysterically! Another video was Papa chasing Michael around the backyard. The kids were in heaven! Sadly, I can't get the video's to upload but I'll share our pictures. :-) We went to Cabelas..... Michael's favorite store! It also happens to be my dad and Adam's favorite. So the boys were beyond thrilled to spend the afternoon there. :-) Most of the pictures are from there. Enjoy! I know we did!

Papa and Emma
Michael strangling a turkey he found---so serious! haha
Daddy showing Michael the owl
Michael showing Papa the animals
Emma thinking the dead Zebra was beyond funny! haha
Daddy and Emma with the animals
Papa and Michael being "serious"
Papa and Michael walking into the store

0 comments: