Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mommy's ice cream cone stolen!

Every Saturday we have dinner with my mom, grandpa, aunt and uncle. This past Saturday my mom took us all to this really amazing place called Oregon Stop. It's a pizza/salad place but in the center is one of the largest Oregon's in the world! One guy plays requests all night long. It's amazing! During 'under the sea' from little mermaid bubbles drop from the ceiling. There are also instruments all over the walls that the Oregon player can control from his seat. It's truly an amazing thing and I highly recommend it if you are ever in the area. Michael was in heaven! He loved the loud music and the guy playing the Oregon, all the instruments on the wall, the bubbles, and of course the food! After we were done eating I went and got myself an ice cream cone. I couldn't remember the last time I had ice cream on a cone and I was all excited! When I got back to the table I thought I'd let Michael have a little bite... well that was the end of it. He grabbed my hand and kept licking and biting my ice cream. On occasion he would let me have a lick if it was getting too melted, but towards the end of it he just grabbed the whole thing with two hands and wouldn't let anyone else touch it. I was sad to see my ice cream cone go but I loved watching how excited he was about it and how much he enjoyed it! :-)

0 comments: