Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Emma's Baby Shower!

I had decided not to have a baby shower for Emma but my friend talked me into it. She said she would do all the work and I just had to show up. She told me it would be very casual and nothing big. Just a little party, but she went all out. She is pregnant as well (about a month 1/2 behind me) so she blames it on her nesting phase. hehe. She did decorations, games, food, book of memories, a hand made quilt, and even made me a beautiful and yummy cake! I got lots of great clothes and blankets for Emma and was so grateful to everyone!!! :-)

(We did not plan the matching shirts. Just a mom and daughter thing. haha)
(It was great to have my mother in law and Adam's grandma there!)
(The mommy baby bumps!)
(Isn't that cake so cute! She freehanded the whole thing!! Very talented)
A few of the mom's that came brought there little girls (approx. age 4). While we were cleaning up from opening presents a couple of mom's found their little girls in the other room pretending to give birth. It was the funniest thing! They stuffed their shirts with stuffed animals or baby dolls. One girl would be the coach and help her do her breathing exercises and the other was the doctor and used power ranger clamps as forceps to get the baby out. We were laughing so hard!

0 comments: