Monday, January 7, 2008

Graduation Day!


I almost forgot to add a very important part of this past year. Both Adam and I graduated with our bachelor degrees this past July. It was very exciting and very tiring....especially with me being pregnant at the time and having to stand and walk for hours on end....talk about swollen ankles! ouch! :-P We had a great time, although both Adam and I agreed that we probably won't walk in a ceremony for our masters. :-P Adam earned his bachelors degree in finance and I earned mine in Health Care Administration. Adam plans to start his MBA beginning of February and I'm continuing my nursing classes starting January 22nd!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!

Jackie B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie B. said...

Congrats on Graduation! Congrats on baby Michael! Here's to a great 2008!

Jackie B. said...

by the way, i'm Adam's friend Jackie from High School. Shalece told me about your blog. Here is my blog.
http://brown-spot.blogspot.com/