Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cub Scouts

Recently I was given a new calling. I was asked to be a den leader in the cub scouts for the 8 year old wolves. I was unsure about it at first. My brother and I are 8 years apart and my son is only 3 years old, so I really had no experience with the scouting program at all. I decided to give it a shot though. I have been at it for a month or two now and I love every second of it! Working with those little guys is so much fun! We have great activities and we are teaching them such amazing skills and life lessons that will help to mold them into wonderful young men. This is probably the best calling I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. :-) Plus, now I will have great experience in helping Michael when he gets to the cub scout age.



0 comments: