Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our first day home!

I was blessed enough to get released from the hospital with Hailey just 24 hours after giving birth. I was anxious to get home and get back to my other kids and my normal routine! We have been VERY blessed by our families help and the Relief Society sisters bringing in meals for us. Being at home has been wonderful. The adjustment has been fairly easy so far. I'm sure once Hailey is awake more during the day it will get a little more stressful but so far so good! Michael is a wonderful big brother and loves to help me in anyway he can. Emma has started being a big helper too. Both love and adore their little sister! We still manage to have tons of fun play time together and Adam has been able to come home from work earlier so that he can help me and do individual play time with the kids. Thank you to everyone for all the help!!! You have all made this process much easier than I expected. Espeically to my husband for being so wonderful and supportive through everything! :-)




(Mommy & Hailey leaving the hospital)














Hailey's first ride in the car seat









We have to put her in through the truck cause we have the other two in the front! What will we do when number 4 arrives!!! haha






Arriving at home!


Hailey & Daddy






Daddy already in love :-)





Michael holding Hailey's hand





Michael showing Hailey his little dinosaurs





Michael holding Hailey





He LOVES his new little sister....until she starts stealing his toys. haha





She is so adorable!





He could hold her all day long.


1 comments:

Maren said...

So fun to see more pictures and read your labor story. I guess each one is an adventure all its own. We love you and hope to see her soon.