Monday, December 14, 2009

It's a .........

Technically we are not supposed to find out the sex of our newest baby until first week of January, but my doctor is really awesome and since we found out that Michael was a boy at 12 weeks and Emma was a girl at 14 weeks, I figured we would be able to see the sex of this baby at my last 14 weeks appointment. I begged my doctor and she of course said "yes"! So she snuck us into an open ultrasound room and took a look. The baby was not being very helpful. It took awhile and two people to see that we are expecting a......



BABY GIRL!

5 comments:

The Pullins said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Edna Guerrero said...

YAY!!!! Girls are so fun!!! (except for when they're in middle school)

Bob and Danya said...

AWESOME! That is so great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! how exciting that number 3 is on her way:)

Julie Earley said...

That's going to be so fun to have two girls together. Emma's going to love it!