Friday, June 19, 2009

Best Buds

Michael and Emma just adore each other. Michael loves to hold Emma! He insists on it being the first thing he does every morning! It's so cute! He gives her kisses and hugs all the time and she smiles at him so big! It's adorable to see the bond they already have. :-) FYI: we are finally in our new house! We are almost unpacked but there are still a few fix up projects Adam is working on and we want to get the landscaping done before we do a housewarming or post pictures. :-)

4 comments:

karen said...

so darling! she is so gorgeous Sarah. Sorry I missed the blessing!! Marc was working and the idea of driving two hours round trip with my four exhausted kids (one sick) made me want to, well, you know...

love the photos. handsome boy. darling girl. lucky parents.

Edna Guerrero said...

Hey!! I found your blog! Your kids a stinking adorable!

Rebecca said...

Hi Adam! Thanks for commenting on our blog! I had seen your blog once before but forgot how I got to it. You have a great looking family too! Fun to meet up again in the blogosphere!

Cat said...

So fun! Yay for So Cal! I love the generation picture. That is too cool!