Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Growing Belly!

Emma is still as healthy as can be. The pregnancy has been pretty smooth. I'm not swelling at all. I have a little bit of back pain but nothing that keeps me from chasing Michael around 24/7... thank goodness! My newest craving has been ice cream and oranges. I eat about 4 oranges a day and usually one bowl of ice cream a day. It's like she can't make up her mind between having junk food or healthy fruit. I will admit that when I couldn't decide which I wanted more, I had them at the same time. :-) The other night while I was eating ice cream Adam looked over at me and just started laughing because I didn't need to hold my bowl. It rested nicely right on my big ol' baby belly. So of course, we grabbed the camera! :-)

1 comments:

Shalece said...

That's so funny. You look great!