Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning!

This year was the first year that Adam and I decided to have Christmas morning with just Adam, Michael and I. We wanted to start our own family traditions now that we have a kid and another on the way. Plus, we didn't want Santa to get confused if we weren't there when he delivered the toys! ;-)
We started our morning out by cooking up some orange rolls, cinnamon rolls, bacon, and hot cocoa. After we enjoyed that and cleaned up we let Michael dig into his stocking and the presents that Santa left and that my dad sent from California. Michael got a little overwhelmed towards the end of the morning but he has been enjoying every single gift!
On Christmas Eve we went over to my mom's house to celebrate Christmas with them because it's also my Grandpa's birthday. After we opened presents on Christmas morning we headed up to the Weeden's to celebrate Christmas with them. Then my family joined all of us for Christmas dinner. Yummy!
It was busy but wonderful!
We didn't capture every gift on film but we did get a few cute ones from Christmas morning that I thought we would share.

0 comments: