Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We're Pregnant!!!

We have exciting news! We're expecting our second little bundle of joy! I am just about 2 months along and we are due April 30th! I've been feeling sick for the past couple of weeks and yesterday morning I was changing Michael's poopy diaper and as soon as I saw it and smelled it I had to put Michael down on the floor with his undone poopy diaper between his legs and haul butt to the toilet. I barely made it. After that I figured I should get a pregnancy test. Sure enough we got two positive tests! I waited till Adam got home and then had Michael give him the positive pregnancy test that said "Pregnant". Adam got tears in his eyes and we were both so excited we could hardly stand it! Michael seems pretty excited every time I tell him that he is going to be a big brother although I'm sure he has no idea what I'm talking about just yet.

We have our first ultrasound appt on Sep 30th, so I will post that picture when we get it. :-)

4 comments:

Julie Earley said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. It may be a little crazy when the kids are little to have them close in age but they'll play together so well! BIG HUGS!

Ginny said...

oh my goodness I still cant even believe it! Thats sooo exciting! LUCKY

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo happy for you! :)

Jackie B. said...

APR 30TH is my birthday! what a great day to be due! Congrats!!